Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bad To The Bone

I've been a horrendous blogger, and for that I apologise.

I've been stuck in hell for the past four weeks, I'm ashamed to admit I had a bit of a breakdown.

There was binging, and cutting and a brief episode where I took to many sleeping pills with quite a bit of scotch.

I'm a weak fucker. :(

Long story short, I was committed into hospital for four weeks, listening to people tell me how selfish I was, and how horrible I am for putting my parents through this and that I was just a little attention whore. (they didn't say the whore part, mother did)

Now I am finally free after bullshitting my way through countless therapy sessions and lying to pretty much everyone I have had contact with in the last month. I'm trying to catch up on all of your blogs as quickly as possible, but the parental unit is watching my every move. I'm typing this in an internet cafe.

I miss you all so much,
much love x.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I hope you're fine! Don't listen to them; you're not selfish, they just dont get how hard this is. Stay strong kay (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong! i hope youre doing better, that whole situation just sucks balls. I just found your blog and i loved it the second i saw your kpop videos on the top! Im actually getting a korean exchange student next week, haha
    But anyways, dont think yourse selfish. youre NOT. My parents have been observing me too. good luck!!

    ReplyDelete